Sodium Nitrite 98.5% crystalline powder for Cement early-strength admixture and antifreeze 1. Output: 30000mt/year 2. Sodium Nitrite 98.5%, 99%, 99.3% 3. light yellow or white fine crystal 4. Packing: 25kg/50kg bag Product Description: 1. Molecular Formula: NaNO2 Formula weght:69.00 2. Property:...
Sodium Nitrite 98.5% crystalline powder for Cement early-strength admixture and antifreeze
1. Output: 30000mt/year
2. Sodium Nitrite 98.5%, 99%, 99.3%
3. light yellow or white fine crystal
4. Packing: 25kg/50kg bag
1. Molecular Formula: NaNO2
(1) ordinary sodium nitrite: white little crystals or light yellow
(2) dry powder sodium nitrate: white crystal, non-caking, showing loose status.
Density:2.168. No odor, slightly salty. It is liable to deliquesce, dissolved in water, soluble in liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in ethanol and glycerin, Melting Point:271℃. Decomposition temperature is 320℃，It has oxidability and also has reducibility. It will slowly be oxidized into sodium nitrate in atmosphere, it can form nitrogen compound with nitrilo at low temperature.
3. Usage: It has been widely used in making nitro-compound and azo dye, mordant of textile dyeing, bleaching agent, metal heat finishing agent, cement early strength agent, and deicing agent etc.
Note: ① The product should be stored in a cool, dry place to prevent it from moisture, heat and sunlight. ② This product can not be mixed with strong reductant, inflammable and explosive materials, food, feed and additives. ③ This product is toxic and should be properly kept and can not be eaten.
4. Specification: (Technical Standards:GB2367-2006)
Molten salt G
Dry powder G
5. Package: net 50kg net each in plasic woven inner plasic bag, or according to customer's requirement.
Within 10-20 days after the deposit or delivery to the port.
1. Stored in the dry and ventilation place and prevent rain and sunlight exposure. rained, heated .
2. Avoid mixing with organic compound or sulphur or reducer during storage and transportation in case of explosion
3. Handle with care against friction and bounce while handling and pile.
4. The fire caused bu sodium nitrate can be put out by using lots of water
• Prices:we can quote best price due to we have factory.
• Quality:Products certificated with CNAS, CMA, SGS etc.
• Service:Strong R&D team and qualified engineers, good sales and after-sales departments to meet any customized requirements.
• Production capacity:Advanced production equipments with more than 300 workers to meet any ordered you make!
• Our outside market:USA, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, Turkey, Spain, Russia, Singapore, Korea, Japan etc
• Cooperation concept:Quality first, credit principal, reasonable price, customer uppermost
Yingfengyuan Industrial Group Limited is one of the leading China sodium nitrate and sodium nitrite manufacturers and suppliers, equipped with professional factory, we are able to offer you best and cheap products.
Others, our factory are producing all kinds of Barium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Strontium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Barium Hydroxide and Barium Chloride with high quality.